Thursday, January 30, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

Continuing my title research, I went on the site www.watchthetitles.com to further analyze title sequences from professional films. The site looks like this:


This website seems a little bit better designed and flows better than the previous site I visited, Artofthetitle. The transitions effects on the main page videos are quiet impressive and displays a variety of film genres. Another aspect that I noticed that was different about this website than the prior one was it had interviews with the designers and producers of the movie they were in. I just found that to be an added value towards the website. In general, this serves as a simplistic view of different movie title sequences and I will be using both websites thoroughly to conduct research on them in relation to my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment