Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

My name is Anjun Wu, and I have been taking AICE Media for about half a year now and through this educational process, I have learned a lot about the filming and post-production of film. I feel that I have numerous ideas on interesting stories and themes that can be incorporated onto the wide screen. From my AICE Media class, I have learned the technicalities of film production, but in reality, this class has allowed me to dig into my creative conscious and output my ideas into a medium. Since completing my commercial and music video project, I feel that I have gained new skills like organization and time management. For our final project we need pitch ideas to start off our film. A pitch is an idea, the plot of a film that can be summed up in one sentence. For example, we have three pitches to choose from. The first one is going to be named Hit(Wo)man, which is basically a vengeful lady tries to prevent a friend from falling into the arms of the wrong guy, by going to the extremes. The second pitch is called 235 and revolves around the aftermath of a nuclear disaster that reveals deeper secrets about the town it took place in. The third and final pitch is a romantic comedy that employs extreme situational irony as road blocks in the two protagonist's lives. 

 Our group consisting of myself, on the right, Nyaria in the middle, Katie on the left and Preace on the left in the bottom picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment